We are looking for an experienced Business Developer
FUNDAMENTAL has developed through the years a network of 350 partners across the world going from museum shops, design shops, gift shops, plant stores, florists & stationery stores. The brand has also acquired a strong reputation by collaborations with institutions such as Le Centre Pompidou and the Museum of Modern Art in NY, and regular participation in fairs such as Maison & Objet.
Our office is located in our design studio and showroom at Berlin Mitte. You would join a small and motivated international team where each member works with passion to build the brand into something better and more meaningful every day. As a member of the B2B Team, you will be working most closely with the Partnership Manager.
- Identifying Target Customers
- Finalising deals from A to Z
- Building new partnerships with the press and influencers
- Event organisation
- Business Travel
- Assisting for EU and export shipping
- Participation in fairs in Europe and beyond.
- Start in August-September 2021
- Familiarity with design world
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales or Marketing
- Interest in Entrepreneurship
- Very good German Skills (minimum B1) and English Skills (minimum C1)
What we offer
- Gradual responsibilities
- B2B learning curve, you will be able to understand many aspects of a young growing company
- Work with fascinating partners in design and culture.
- Excellent working conditions and creative atmosphere
- Fixed salary with commissions on sales (salary offer contingent on experience)
send your application to email@example.com or call 030 2007 6424