We are looking for an Product Design Intern and an experienced Partnership Manager DACH region to join our FUNDAMENTAL Design Studio team.
Our office is located in our design studio and showroom in the centre of Berlin-Mitte: Ackerstr. 1a.
You would join a small and motivated international team where each member works with passion to build the brand into something better and more meaningful every day.
Product Design Intern
As a member of our FUNDAMENTAL Design Studio team, you will gain deep insights into the design process.
You will work closely with Alice, our Head of Product to manage creative, technical and logistical tasks and challenges for design objects.
On side you will work on small task related to the showroom or content productions for the design objects with Fran, our Head of Brand.
- Drawings and renderings for products focus on customisation
- Prospect for new products and line extension
- Packaging design
- Manufacturers / suppliers / materials research and coordination
- Participation in design team meeting
- Logistics and showroom organisation
- Software: Adobe Suite (Ps, Id, Ai) and Rhinoceros.
- Familiar with Google Drive / Docs and Dropbox
- German Skills (minimum B1) and English Skills (minimum C1)
What we offer
- You will get a complete overview on the design process of a product
- You will be able to understand many aspects of a growing brand
- Creative and friendly work environment
send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership Manager DACH region (B2B / Sales)
FUNDAMENTAL has developed through the years a network of 350 partners across the world going from museum shops, design shops, gift shops, plant stores, florists & stationery stores. The brand has also acquired a strong reputation by collaborations with institutions such as Le Centre Pompidou and the Museum of Modern Art in NY, and regular participation in fairs such as Maison & Objet.
As a member of the B2B Team, you will be working most closely with the Lead Partnership Manager, but also with our Head of Brand to exchange and align the B2B and B2C communication and collaborations.
- Identifying Target Customers
- Finalising deals from A to Z
- Business Travel
- Assisting for EU and export shipping
- Participation in fairs in Europe and beyond
- Familiarity with design world
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales
- Interest in Entrepreneurship
- Very good German Skills (minimum B1) and English Skills (minimum C1)
What we offer
- Gradual responsibilities
- B2B learning curve, you will be able to understand many aspects of a young growing company
- Work with fascinating partners in design and culture
- Excellent working conditions and creative atmosphere
- Fixed salary with commissions on sales (salary offer contingent on experience)
send your application to email@example.com