Organic black ink, lovingly screenprinted on supermatte pink paper, this poster looks great far away and close up. The design is based on an isometric abstraction of the desity pattern of a swarm of starlings.It makes an ideal highlight for a child's bedroom, but looks good anywhere. The poster is hand signed as one of a 100 piece edition.
Printed in Berlin.
W: 60 cm x H: 90 cm unframed
Furniture and Homewares inspired by the Mathematics of Nature
what does that mean?
It means we look at patterns and forms that occur in the natural world; we adapt and play with them as a starting point for all of our designs. Those patterns and principles breathe through our products, bringing them to life, revealing themselves slowly.
Almost all of what we make relies on the user to give it the final touch, to make it his or her own. We work with natural materials such as European oak, Douglas Fir, pure sheet metals, as well as some surprising new materials and processes.
We manufacture our products in small factories that we know well, whether it is
• a facility for the disabled here in Berlin that makes our more simple wooden pieces and picture frames
• a respected artisan in Bohemia who individually crafts our more technically demanding tables
• high tech medical equipment firms in northern Italy whithout whom we would not be able to make the steel, brass and copper pieces
• tradional stone crafts in Pakistan for marble
• small, privately run workshops in China for silicon and glass
We are a firm rooted in Berlin, Germany, operating globally in a spirit of openness and fairness, exporting to 34 countries and counting.
Please take a look at our new catalogue, made by our friends at Cee Cee Creative. Visit us at our Showroom to pick up a free copy!