Ideal as a centerpiece for a small table, a windowsill or in the garden, the QUINTETTE is a play on pentagonal forms, similar to a football.
It provides a lovely setting for a tea candle, protecting it from a light breeze and reflecting the flame as it dances on the inside. Delivered flat for convenience of delivery, it can be folded into shape in less than a minute.
Available in plain untreated laser cut gunmetal, (with trace of laser activity) or in a pre-rusted patina for a deep warm glow.
ø: 8 cm x H: 7 cm
powdercoated or rust-treated steel
Furniture and Homewares inspired by the Mathematics of Nature
what does that mean?
It means we look at patterns and forms that occur in the natural world; we adapt and play with them as a starting point for all of our designs. Those patterns and principles breathe through our products, bringing them to life, revealing themselves slowly.
Almost all of what we make relies on the user to give it the final touch, to make it his or her own. We work with natural materials such as European oak, Douglas Fir, pure sheet metals, as well as some surprising new materials and processes.
We manufacture our products in small factories that we know well, whether it is
• a facility for the disabled here in Berlin that makes our more simple wooden pieces and picture frames
• a respected artisan in Bohemia who individually crafts our more technically demanding tables
• high tech medical equipment firms in northern Italy whithout whom we would not be able to make the steel, brass and copper pieces
• tradional stone crafts in Pakistan for marble
• small, privately run workshops in China for silicon and glass
We are a firm rooted in Berlin, Germany, operating globally in a spirit of openness and fairness, exporting to 34 countries and counting.
Please take a look at our new catalogue, made by our friends at Cee Cee Creative. Visit us at our Showroom to pick up a free copy!