DÜRER PHOTO FRAME
A real life photo filter. The DÜRER and RAUTE frames in solid steel or brass lay a filter
over your photo. The two grid patterns are drawn from sketches by Albrecht Dürer from
the 16th century. The act of partially obscuring the photo with a filigrane veil gives the subject
interest and depth. Ideal for picture with a greater sentimental than aesthetic appeal.
There are two patterns to chose from, the abstract leaf pattern we call DÜRER and
the expanding grid pattern we call RAUTE. Available in two sizes, 13x 18cm and
10x15cm, as well as in steel or brass. The frames are free standing or wall mounted.
L: 15 cm x W: 10 cm
L: 18 cm x W: 13 cm
Stainless Steel or Shiny Brass
We ship globally!
In the checkout process, you will be asked to chose between different shipping options.
- Store pickup. If you live in Berlin, or are passing through, you can come see our atelier at Ackerstrasse 1a, Ubhf Rosenthaler Platz, Sbhf Hackescher Markt. Say hi to the team and pick up your order. If city west is more convenient for you, contact us email@example.com to arrange a pickup in our store in the Bikini Berlin mall at Bhf Zoo.
- Letterbox Delivery. Many of our products have been carefully optimised to fit in a standard envelope. This means that they can be deliverd by standard post and left in your letterbox, for maximum speed, value and convenience. It is not possible to track and trace orders that are sent as standard letters.
- DHL. We ship globally with DHL who offer a relliable service with good tracking options. In some countries, such as the USA, the customs service refuses to offer information while the product is in customs, and the final leg of the delivery is carried out by local carriers, such as the USPS. Once the product is out of customs, however, full tracking resumes. Most countries (including all European countries) experience a seamless DHL service will full tracking at all times.
Furniture and Homewares inspired by the Mathematics of Nature
what does that mean?
It means we look at patterns and forms that occur in the natural world; we adapt and play with them as a starting point for all of our designs. Those patterns and principles breathe through our products, bringing them to life, revealing themselves slowly.
Almost all of what we make relies on the user to give it the final touch, to make it his or her own. We work with natural materials such as European oak, Douglas Fir, pure sheet metals, as well as some surprising new materials and processes.
We manufacture our products in small factories that we know well, whether it is• a facility for the disabled here in Berlin that makes our more simple wooden pieces and picture frames
• a respected artesan in Bohemia who individually crafts our more technically demanding tables
• high tech medical equipment firms in northern Italy whithout whom we would not be able to make the steel, brass and copper pieces
• tradional stone crafts in Pakistan for marble
• small, privately run workshops in China for silicon and glass
We are a firm rooted in Berlin, Germany, operating globally in a spirit of openness and fairness, exporting to 34 countries and counting.