TRICHTER - LAMP MILK
Make a discreet but forceful geometric statement in your home with this lamp.
It is perfect over a dining table or side table, where a spot light can make a warm, discreet pool of light to highlight a feature, or as a ceiling light in the middle of a room.
The lamp comes with a 2m long white textile cable and premium ceiling fitting.
It has a diameter of 20 cm, the measurement from the base to the bottom of the neck is 18 cm and the neck is 13 cm long. Total height: 31 cm.
Bulb to be ordered separately:
We reccomend the Paulmann Opal Globe 80mm, to create that geometric silhouette and provide ambient light, click here for a link to the product on Amazon.de
For a nice pool of warm discreet focused light, we reccoment the Osram Classic R63 spot, click here for a link to the product on Amazon.de.
Made in the Czech Republic.
Furniture and Homewares inspired by the Mathematics of Nature
what does that mean?
It means we look at patterns and forms that occur in the natural world; we adapt and play with them as a starting point for all of our designs. Those patterns and principles breathe through our products, bringing them to life, revealing themselves slowly.
Almost all of what we make relies on the user to give it the final touch, to make it his or her own. We work with natural materials such as European oak, Douglas Fir, pure sheet metals, as well as some surprising new materials and processes.
We manufacture our products in small factories that we know well, whether it is
• a facility for the disabled here in Berlin that makes our more simple wooden pieces and picture frames
• a respected artisan in Bohemia who individually crafts our more technically demanding tables
• high tech medical equipment firms in northern Italy whithout whom we would not be able to make the steel, brass and copper pieces
• tradional stone crafts in Pakistan for marble
• small, privately run workshops in China for silicon and glass
We are a firm rooted in Berlin, Germany, operating globally in a spirit of openness and fairness, exporting to 34 countries and counting.