PUSH - TRIO BOWL STAINLESS STEEL
Make a bowl out of a disk. PUSH is delivered as a flat metal plate that you can give a unique
shape with your fingers. By gently applying pressure, you can create a little vessel to
store valuables like chains and rings, or bits and pieces like keys and make-up.
PUSH is a combination of mathematical geometries and the best craftsmanship,
available in three different metals. It is available in a large 24 cm diameter (PUSH) a
medium size 15 cm diameter (PUSH SOLO), a bubble shape (PUSH TRIO) and a set of
three small round bowls, one in each color (PUSH MINI).
W: 13 cm x L: 20 cm
Copper, Stainless Steel or Shiny Brass
Furniture and Homewares inspired by the Mathematics of Nature
what does that mean?
It means we look at patterns and forms that occur in the natural world; we adapt and play with them as a starting point for all of our designs. Those patterns and principles breathe through our products, bringing them to life, revealing themselves slowly.
Almost all of what we make relies on the user to give it the final touch, to make it his or her own. We work with natural materials such as European oak, Douglas Fir, pure sheet metals, as well as some surprising new materials and processes.
We manufacture our products in small factories that we know well, whether it is
• a facility for the disabled here in Berlin that makes our more simple wooden pieces and picture frames
• a respected artisan in Bohemia who individually crafts our more technically demanding tables
• high tech medical equipment firms in northern Italy whithout whom we would not be able to make the steel, brass and copper pieces
• tradional stone crafts in Pakistan for marble
• small, privately run workshops in China for silicon and glass
We are a firm rooted in Berlin, Germany, operating globally in a spirit of openness and fairness, exporting to 34 countries and counting.