VINE - HANGING LIGHT
Solve your lighting conundrum:
You want warm, soft light, but you also want a light that is strong enough to read by.
You want a sense of fun and play, but you're no longer in student dorms and you can't just hang fairy lights on a houseplant and hope for the best.
The vine lamp is the answer. Its 5 energy efficient LED bulbs have been carefully chosen by us to balance out a soft, warm twinkle. There are fun red and yellow drop bulbs, 2 low wattage clear bulbs for the sparkle without blinding, and one large warm white globe (with real opal glass) to provide soft even light for reading.
They are all standard E27 bulbs, so you can swap them out as you please.
As a light designed to hang in the corner of a room, it replaces a standing lamp, with the advantage that you can't knock it over and it doesn't take up valuable floor space.
So embrace the sense of grown-up sprezzatura by hanging a VINE in the corner of your bedroom or living room, and enjoy the feeling of hitting the balance just right.
- L 350 x W 15 cm (cable hangs 3.5m from ceiling by hook, included)
- White rubberised cable
- PE fittings and E27 compatible
- light bulbs included, EU plug.
switch not included, there are several options you might consider:
basic switch: operate the unit at the base.
remote control switch: control all the lights in your room.
floor switch: easy operation by foot, the most ergonomic.
voice controlled: for google home and alexa- live in the future.
Furniture and Homewares inspired by the Mathematics of Nature
what does that mean?
It means we look at patterns and forms that occur in the natural world; we adapt and play with them as a starting point for all of our designs. Those patterns and principles breathe through our products, bringing them to life, revealing themselves slowly.
Almost all of what we make relies on the user to give it the final touch, to make it his or her own. We work with natural materials such as European oak, Douglas Fir, pure sheet metals, as well as some surprising new materials and processes.
We manufacture our products in small factories that we know well, whether it is
• a facility for the disabled here in Berlin that makes our more simple wooden pieces and picture frames
• a respected artisan in Bohemia who individually crafts our more technically demanding tables
• high tech medical equipment firms in northern Italy whithout whom we would not be able to make the steel, brass and copper pieces
• tradional stone crafts in Pakistan for marble
• small, privately run workshops in China for silicon and glass
We are a firm rooted in Berlin, Germany, operating globally in a spirit of openness and fairness, exporting to 34 countries and counting.